Founded in 2009 we are a well established web design & development company that’s technically focused.
Our philosophy is to provide the best service, quality of work and product to our clients and we believe the best results come from collaborations with our clients. We’ve been helping businesses online for more than 8 years, Whilst we predominately focus on WordPress, we also have server knowledge & advanced programming skills.
Based in Salisbury, Wiltshire we work with clients all over the UK developing fantastic working relationships with our clients.
They are all happy to recommend us!
Director, Web Architect, Web Application Developer
I lead the full-stack development production, focusing on WordPress and front end UI/UX development;
I constantly explore new technology and look for ways in which they can help people use applications better. I also look at how this new technology can be factored into the development workflow delivering sustainable solutions and consultancy to aid in helping editors with comprehensive and easy to understand management tools.
Creative Director, Project Manager
Becki leads the White Fire Web Design team and has over 15 years experience in user experience and design. She produces high-quality, effective web and mobile U/X designs.
Becki is also our dedicated project manager.
Are you our future Client?
We have lots of experience working with our clients over the years, creating sustainable solutions.
Whether you’re an established business/organisation needing a new online strategy creating, or a new and exciting start-up business. We would be more than happy to discuss your future project in greater detail with you over an initial meeting or chat on the phone.
We would be more than happy to discuss your future project in greater detail with you over an initial meeting or chat on the phone, contact us to schedule a call.
Why partner with us?
- Our communication is second to none! We are proud with our leval of communication and service with our clients and will keep you up-dated regularly on the progress through our project manager.
- We meet deadlines!
- Well.. firstly all our work is bespoke and unique to your brand where applicable and where budget allows.
- We take the time to fully understand your business and objectives.
- We break down projects stages by prioritising and delivering features in phases to encourage user feedback and growth
- We are honest & transparent
- All code is crafted and well documented for future maintenance.
Some questions we often get asked
What makes you different?
Many of our clients have been with us from the start for over 8 years, We are one of the longest standing WordPress agencies. Since we are a small team, we can dedicate and invest our time into your company when collaborating and make sure we provide the best service and response.
How much do you charge?
Every project is unique and has its own unique specification. Many of our clients have different requirements. A small brochure site may start at around £3500+vat. A fully responsive, content managed dynamic website will cost anything between £5,000 – £10,000+
I’m not quite sure what I need or want yet.
That’s not a problem, during our specification and research phase we will learn about your business, ask questions and help you come up with a plan of action. When in the design phase we will work with you to make sure we are meeting your requirements and on brand with your audiences.
Do you offer ongoing support?
Yes, We want to see your business grow and help you along the way, a busy website is a dynamic process and your business. We offer ongoing support retainers in 3 monthly blocks to give you peace of mind that we are here to help when you need it most.
We offer hosting per year £300+VAT or dedicated server resources if you would like to incorporate version control for a larger website or application that needs performance and maintenance, perfect for the larger business who may need to upscale at any time.
How long will my project take?
If you have a smaller website project this may take 4-8 weeks to go live.
If your project is more dynamic we will agree a phase 1 launch with you to get your site live and in beta testing whilst we roll out new features to your audience.
What is the proposal Process?
- We will have an initial chat on the phone for 15-30 minutes to discuss your requirements.
- Once we have established your brief, we will email you with a rough outline for costs, solution and delivery time.
- If you’re generally happy with the initial quote and confident we can work together we will provide you with a more detailed proposal detailing what you will get.
- Alternatively, if the project is a long-term or large we will request an initial meeting to thrash out any unanswered questions and compatibility.
- On agreement, we will exchange terms and contracts so we know where we are and invite you to our project management system to start planning.
What happens if the company disappears?.
Well, We hope this never happens! We have been going strong for 8 years and have no plans to disappear. However, for peace of mind, we make sure all our clients have access to all their website details, hosting accounts and can easily take their site to another agency should they need to easily and hassle free. By using Opensource technologies our clients are never locked in with us.
Interested in speaking to us? Please complete the options below to help give us an idea of what you require and we will get in touch with you to schedule a chat.
Fill out the form below & we'll be in touch!